Texas Instruments anounces new F563x and F663x MSP430 microcontrollers.
- More memory options with 256kB flash and 18kB RAM allow the addition of wireless stacks, more application features, richer graphical user interfaces (GUI) and the addition of a real-time operating system (RTOS) to handle multiple tasks depending on the application design
- Increased memory makes multiple USB APIs possible, providing more connectivity options and faster ramp to production when combined with TI’s free software in the USB Developer’s Package
- The F663x family’s integrated 160-segment LCD controller offers increased performance and eliminates the need for external LCD control, reducing the overall bill of materials (BOM)
- High-performance analog peripherals, including 12-bit analog-to-digital (ADC) and digital-to-analog (DAC) converters provide high-resolution sensor measurements and enable two-way, real-world interface options
- Ultra-low standby power as low as 1.8 uA and fast wake-up in 3 us offer optimized efficiency