PSOC3 custom board development
We wrote about Kmmankad effort to build a custom PSOC3 development board. After the initial design, he consulted Cypress engineers about his board. They advised him how-to improve his design. Here are the latest revisions:
- Added additional vias between the top and bottom layers to improve return paths.
- Crystal routing improved(Capacitors on same side,traces shorter).
- Added reverse polarity protection diode across Unregulated DC Input(VIN).
- Added Fuse to USB supply.
- Added LED for Bootloader Status.
- Widened Power tracks for better stability.
- Differential Routing for SWD and USB tracks.
- Changed back to Type B USB connector,easier to solder.
It is pretty cool to see the industry help out DIYers.
Via the forum.This entry was posted in project logs and tagged Cypress, development board, PSoC3.