App note: AVR Butterfly
- LCD-on-Glass display with 120 segments.
- 4 direction joystick with a push-button.
- Piezo element as a speaker.
- 32KHz crystal for real time clock projects.
- 4Mbit DataFlash memory.
- RS-232 level converter.
- NTC thermistor as a temperature sensor.
- Light dependent resistor as a light level sensor.
- 3V 600mA/h button battery.
- Programmed demo app, and bootloader.
Atmel has been kind enough to provide the schematic, located in the user guide.This entry was posted in app notes and tagged ATmega169, AVR Butterfly, LCD.