Bus Pirate demoboard v5a update changelog
- A 3.3V pin to the ADC_IN header, to easily connect the AIN pin to 3.3V with a jumper.
- A Diode D1 to separate the high programing voltage from the rest of the circuit.
- A voltage protection circuit with resistor R3 and zener D2. It is unpopulated and the resistor R3 is short circuited. If someone uses voltage higher then 9V to program this board, they will need to cut the trace running under R3 and solder the zener and resistor.
- different header names, and pinout text.
- changes to the jumper selection pictorial to follow binary logic. 00,01,10,11 instead of the earlier version which had 00,10,01,11.