Limited support during Open Hardware Summit and Maker Faire
Today we’re going to New York for the Open Hardware Summit (Thursday, 15th) and Maker Faire (Saturday 17th, Sunday 18th). We’ll check in regularly and provide as much support as we can. Internet will be better than the Maker Faire Bay Area. The blog will have pictures and coverage of all the events, and the other stuff we do.
If you’re at either event please stop by and say hi. We’ll have some free PCB codes to give away, just ask!
Open Hardware Summit Thursday 15th, tickets are still available:
- 5:00-6:00 – A breakout with Eric Pan, founder of Seeed Studio. We’ll discuss open hardware manufacturing.
- 6:30 – See the Thermal Tweeter live at the closing cocktail event.
- Other times – We don’t like speeches, so I’ll be hanging around outside during the keynotes if possible.
Maker Faire New York:
- Friday evening – There’s free food and beer for MF participants during setup. We’ll be there to scope the space, take pictures, and get free food.
- Saturday and Sunday – Come play with the Thermal Tweeter or get a demo of Bus Pirate v4. We’ll be there all day, along with Brian from teho Labs. Who knows what trouble we may cause :)
We only wear DIY site swag clothes, so if you see someone in a Dangerous Prototypes shirt it’s probably us. If you’re there please stop by and say hi. Meeting people is why we go to these, and it’s the best part.
BTW: we will be doing the traditional Dangerous Prototypes food crawl through New York. If you’re up for the challenge give us a shout on the contact form.This entry was posted in Maker Faire and tagged Maker Faire, Open Hardware Summit.