USB Infrared Toy firmware v20 final released
Last week we released v20-RC1, but it took two more release candidates to get everything in order. This version has been extensively tested, and the transmit bugs that plagued v12-v15 seem to be gone for good.
This is another new release powered by the Honken-JTR open source USB stack. Feel the cool breeze of open source USB.
Get an IR Toy v2 for $22.05, including world wide shipping.
- Fixed double-buffer output bug (RC3) thanks JTR!
- Fixed IR LED off bug (RC2)
- Firmware ported to the JTR/Honken open source USB stack
- IR Sample mode overhaul, transmit and receive double-buffered for glitch-free performance
- New IR Sample mode commands improve transmit reliability
- SUMP logic analyzer mode double-buffered
- SUMP mode samples increased from 1024 to 4096
- SUMP mode shows demodulated and raw IR signal
- Removed debug and commented code that is no longer needed
- Removed Liyin mode and big/little endian config from IR sample mode
- Removed rawIO (deprecated), intruder (works poorly), and LIN (never implemented) modes
- Updated documentation with examples for new commands
- Firmware v20 and update utility
- REC&PLAY app v20 works with firmware v20+
- Some test-case files to verify
- Updated IR Toy configuration profile for OLS logic analyzer client (add to the /plugins/ folder)
- Move USB to low-priority interrupts
- Remove giant statemachines
- Cleanup REC&PLAY app
- Windows REC&PLAY GUI app