WIFI web platform design review
The purpose of this board is to control a digital DSLR camera through a webpage. The device is connected by a 802.11b network, allowing lots of freedom (when in range of the accesspoint). The connection to the camera is through USB (camera is the USB slave, the board the USB host). Another goal is to make the board as small as possible/usable.
The current board has the following features:
- 96×16 oled display (to display the Accesspoint, strength, usb status)
- rgb led (for quick readout of the status without draining the battery much)
- 5 button input (4 arrows and an action button)
- LiPo charger circuit (can be charged by usb)
- pic 24fj256gb106 (the same as BPv4)
- MRF24WB0MA SPI wifi module
- large SPI ROM for storing webpages.
It is just a draft of the board, perhaps some features will disappear and some other will appear. Please check it out and give us some comments.This entry was posted in project logs, web platforms and tagged PtP2go, WiFi board.