Week in (p)review: May 27, 2011
Eric Pan (Seeed Studio) and Ian (me).
Facebook free PCB Friday is on the way. Don’t forget to share your current project in the comments or the forum.
Here’s a summary of major developments over the last week:
- We’re back from Maker Faire
- Single-sided, through-hole USB IR Toy v2
- Saleae Logic 16 update
- USB Infrared Toy v2 unboxed
- MMA7455L free PCB build
- CPLD Commodore C64 memory project
- Great time at the Maker Faire
Coming this week:
- An interview with Microchip’s PR driods about the new chipKIT Arduino-like board
- Bus Blaster v2 restock is coming, more CoolRunner-II dev-boards too
- Bus Pirate v3.5, a minor update, should be stocked soon
- We’ll look as some new boards, and new revisions of existing projects
- Debug IR Toy IR transmit problems
- Hopefully a video blog
- More updated release packages
- Free PCB Sunday
- Free PCBs via Twitter on Tuesday
- Free PCBs via Facebook on Friday
- Weekly roundup and preview every Friday
What are you hacking this week?
This entry was posted in week in review and tagged CPLD, free pcb, Maker Faire, MMA7455L, Saleae Logic, USB IR Toy v2.