Free USB Infrared Toy v2 PCB via blog, Facebook, Twitter RT
To celebrate the launch of USB IR Toy v2 we’re giving away 3 PCBs. Get a PCB on Twitter, one on Facebook, and one on the blog. Just be the first to comment or retweet this post.
Use a remote control with your computer, view infrared signals on a logic analyzer, or capture and replay remote control buttons. USB Infrared Toy v2 has higher-power infrared transmitter and several new features:
- 100mA constant current IR transmitter with improved range
- Infrared frequency measurement
- Pin breakout area
NEW: pick your free PCB from the Dangerous Prototype free PCB drawer. You now receive a coupon code for 1 PCB with free shipping. You can choose this PCB, or another PCB if you prefer. More about the free PCB drawer.
Don’t forget there’s free PCBs three times a every week:
- Free PCB Sunday. The classic. Every week, right here on the blog
- Tweet-a-PCB Tuesday. Follow us and get boards in 144 characters or less
- Facebook PCB Friday. Free PCBs while you wait for the weekend
Get IR Toy v2 for $22.05 at Seeed Studio, including worldwide shipping.
- Yes, we’ll mail it anywhere in the world!
- We’ll contact you via Twitter, Facebook, or email with a coupon code for the PCB drawer.
- First come, first serve. If we can’t contact the first tweeter, or there’s no reply within 24 hours, we move down the list. You could consider making a request even if it looks like all the PCBs are gone.
- Limit one PCB per address per month please.
- Like everything else on this site, PCBs are offered without warranty.