New signal display component for Logic Sniffer client
I’ve been working on an improved component for the display of captured signal data from the Logic Sniffer for some time now, and wanted to share the current results with you guys. Reasons for rewriting the component can be found on this Wiki page.
- Cursors can be snapped to signal edges/transitions while dragging them (hold SHIFT key while dragging)
- Signal transitions follow timeline ticks
- Improved timeline component
- Inline measurement of signal pulses, periods
- Channel reordering with drag and drop
Get a Logic Sniffer for $50, with free worldwide shipping.This entry was posted in logic analyzer and tagged display component, OLS.