Logic Sniffer: Demon Core v3.07 and firmware updates
- Fixes problem with demux DDR captures causing bogus glitches
- Fixes missed samples when armed.
- Ensures the finish-now command works cleanly
- Minor tweaks to the adv-trigger.
- A full spec
- Note: Please be sure to use Jawi’s 0.9.3 release (or newer)!
We released an updated OLS PIC firmware with a few fixes and improvements too:
- SPI speed increase in v2.6 tested ok with v3.xx Demon core, made permanent
- Updated to v3.0 to match v3.xx Demon core, this will help distinguish the full speed SPI versions for Demon core v3.xx from low-speed versions for SUMP core v2
- Fixed Winbond ROM read issue
The wiki has a table of upgrade utilities and update files.
Via the forum.
Get a Logic Sniffer for $50, with free worldwide shipping.This entry was posted in firmware, logic analyzer and tagged Demon Core v7, firmware, FPGA, Verilog core.