Free PCB Sunday: Bus Pirate EEPROM board
We go through a lot of prototype PCBs, and end up with lots of extras that we’ll never use. Every Sunday we give away a few PCBs from one of our past or future projects, or a related prototype. Our PCBs are made through Seeed Studio’s Fusion board service.
This week’s free PCB is a new version of the 3 EEPROM test board for the Bus Pirate. We tried to make it cheaper by using SMD footprints that Seeed will fill with parts, and through-hole footprints for working with your own chips. This board is still hung up by the 1-wire components. Maxim might give away lots of free samples, but purchasing 1-wire parts, SMD or through-hole, is really expensive.
The high quality picture of this week’s free PCB is thanks to our new scanner, because photographing shiny PCBs is a huge pain.
- Yes, we’ll mail it anywhere in the world!
- Be sure to use a real e-mail in the address field so we can contact you for shipping info.
- First come, first serve. If we can’t contact the first commenters we move down the list, so you could consider making a request even if it looks like all the PCBs are gone.
- Limit one PCB per address per month please.
- Like everything else on this site, PCBs are offered without warranty.
We try to stagger free PCB Sunday posts so every time zone has a chance to participate, but the best way to see the post first is to subscribe to the RSS feed.This entry was posted in Free PCBs and tagged eeprom, giveaway, pcb, test.