Free PCB Sunday: through-hole Infrared Toy
We go through a lot of prototype PCBs, and end up with lots of extras that we’ll never use. Every Sunday we give away a few professionally-made PCBs from one of our past or future projects, or a related prototype. Our PCBs are made through Seeed Studio’s Fusion board service.
An all through-hole version of the USB Infrared Toy. This is part of a kit that probably won’t be made because the through-hole version of the PIC18F2550 is four times the cost of the surface mount version. Just give us a shout if you’d like one, while they last.
An assembled USB Infrared Toy is available for $20, including worldwide shipping. Each purchase supports the development of this project.
- Yes, we’ll mail it anywhere in the world!
- Be sure to use a real e-mail in the address field so we can contact you for shipping info.
- First come, first serve. If we can’t contact the first commenters we move down the list, so you could consider making a request even if it looks like all the PCBs are gone.
- Limit one PCB per address per month please.
- Like everything else on this site, PCBs are offered without warranty.
We try to stagger free PCB Sunday posts so every time zone has a chance to participate, but the best way to see the post first is to subscribe to the RSS feed.This entry was posted in Free PCBs and tagged kit, through-hole.