Free PCB Sunday: Flash Destroyer
We go through a lot of prototype PCBs, and end up with lots of extras that we’ll never use. Every Sunday we give away a few PCBs from one of our past or future projects, or a related prototype. PCBs are made through Seeed Studio’s Fusion board service.
This week we’re giving away two Flash Destroyer PCBs. The Flash Destroyer is our new project that writes and verifies an EEPROM until it burns out. The Flash Destroyer is currently streaming live here, and has reached nearly 11million write-verify cycles. When do you think it will die?
You can get a Flash Destroyer kit for $30, including worldwide shipping at Seeed Studio.
- Yes, we’ll mail it anywhere in the world!
- Be sure to use a real e-mail in the address field so we can contact you for shipping info.
- First come, first serve. If we can’t contact the first commenters we move down the list, so you could consider making a request even if it looks like all the PCBs are gone.
- Limit one PCB per address per month please.
- Like everything else on this site, PCBs are offered without warranty.
We try to stagger free PCB Sunday posts so every time zone has a chance to participate, but the best way to see the post first is to subscribe to the RSS feed.This entry was posted in Flash Destroyer, Free PCBs and tagged Flash Destroyer, giveaway, pcb.