Free PCB Sunday: Hackable Christmas ornament
We go through a lot of prototype PCBs, and end up with lots of extras that we’ll never use. Every Sunday we give away a few professionally-made PCBs from one of our past or future projects, or a related prototype.
This week we’re giving away free PCBs for the Hackable Christmas ornament. We made these for family and friends this holiday, but due to minimum order sizes we got twice what we needed. The extra ornaments are available at Seeed Studio as a $12 surface mount kit, and Seeed will assemble yours for $3 more ($15 assembled).
- Yes, we’ll mail it anywhere in the world!
- Be sure to use a real e-mail in the address field so we can contact you for shipping info.
- First come, first serve. Sometimes we have extra PCBs or we can’t contact a commenter. When this happens, we move to the next person on the list.
- Limit one PCB per address per month.
- Like everything else on this site, PCBs are offered without warranty.
We try to stagger the free PCB Sunday posts so every time zone has a chance to participate, but the best way to see the post first is to use the RSS feed.This entry was posted in Free PCBs and tagged christmas, giveaway, ornaments.